Field artillery (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Field artillery may refer to:
- Field artillery, a category of mobile weapons supporting armies in the field
- Field Artillery (magazine)
- Field artillery team, a type of tactical organization in the U.S. Army
- Royal Field Artillery, a branch of British Army artillery, from 1899–1924
- United States Army Field Artillery Corps, a corps of the U.S. Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.