From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Field mouse may refer to:
- in Europe, Asia and north Africa, one of several species of mice in genus Apodemus
- in North America, a small vole such as the Meadow Vole
- in South America, one of several species of mice in genus Akodon
- "Field Mice", a 2010 episode of CSI
- The Field Mice, a British pop band
- Field Mouse (band), a Brooklyn, NY based dream pop band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Field mouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.