Fifteen Minutes That Shook the World
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2010)|
Fifteen Minutes That Shook the World is a film written by Dave Kirby and directed by 'illy' about Liverpool's Champions League win in 2005 in Istanbul, known as "The miracle of Istanbul". It stars Neil Fitzmaurice as Rafa Benitez and has cameos by Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Dietmar Hamann. The film has been available on DVD since late 2009.
The film begins with an TV journalist investigating the events of the Champions League final. He eventually tracks down CCTV footage of the Liverpool dressing room at half time.
The film had its world premiere on November 16, 2009 at the Odeon Cinema in Liverpool with a party held at Cafe Sports Express.
- Andrew Schofield as a journalist
- Neil Fitzmaurice as Rafa Benítez
- Jamie Carragher as Himself - Liverpool F.C. Player
- Steven Gerrard as Himself - Liverpool F.C. Player
- Dietmar Hamann as Himself - Liverpool F.C. Player
- Philly Carragher as Himself
- Lindzi Germain as Gwladys
- Sean McKee as Bitter Blue
- Marc J. Morrison as Ratboy (as ...Marc Morrison)
- Sonny Spofforth as Ronaldo
- David Gisbourne as Vladimír Šmicer
- Michael Robinson as Milan Baroš
- Daniel Sanderson as Igor Bišćan
- Phil Connolly as Harry Kewell
- Tom Doolan as John Arne Riise
- Shawn "Spykatcha" John as Djibril Cissé
|This article related to a British film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|