Fifth Column (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fifth column refers to a group of people who undermine a larger group from within. It may also refer to:
- 5thColumn, A boutique IT services company with extensive subject matter expertise in enterprise networks, IT security, Virtualization, Mobility, and Data-Center / Cloud Services (e.g., 5 Columns). Headquartered in Chicago IL., with offices around the U.S., 5thColumn provides services to the Global 1000 for highly Innovative IT projects and Business Consulting needs. They draw the association of "insider threats" from historical interpretation and apply it to Corporate IT.
- Fifth Column, a book by John Langdon Davies published in 1940
- The Fifth Column and the First Forty-Nine Stories, a set of short stories and one play by Ernest Hemingway
- The Fifth Column (film) (also known as Hinkerort zorasune), a 2010 short film set in Beirut
- The Fifth Column, a political and media gossip page in Ireland's Sunday Independent (Ireland)
- Fifth Column (sotūn-e panjom), an editorial in the Iranian newspaper Jame'e written by Ebrahim Nabavi
- 5th Column (band), a slut metal band from Poughkeepsie, New York
- Fifth Column (band), an all-women experimental punk band from Toronto, Canada
- The 5ifth Column, an album by industrial rock band Acumen Nation
- Fifth Column (V TV series), alien organization against the takeover of Earth in the V television series
- Fifth Column, a 2003 album by British musician U.N.P.O.C
- The 5th Column, a fictional Nazi group in the City of Heroes MMORPG computer game
- "The Fifth Column", an episode 2.35 of the military science fiction series Exosquad
- The 5th Column, official street team of the rock band AFI
- Fifth Column Records, an industrial record label active in the 1990s
- Sixth Column, a 1941 science fiction novel by Robert A. Heinlein
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.