From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fig (disambiguation))
|Look up Fig or fig in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fig, Fig., FIG, or figs may refer to:
- Ficus, a genus of about 850 species of woody trees
- Common fig (Ficus carica), the species of Ficus widely cultivated for its edible fruit
- Fig, North Carolina, an unincorporated community
- Fig Tree Cave, a cave in the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar
- Fria Airport, Republic of Guinea (IATA code FIG)
- Anton Fig (born 1952), a session drummer noted for his work in David Letterman's house band, the CBS Orchestra
- David Fig, a South African environmental sociologist, political economist, and activist
- Henrik Fig (born 1972), retired Danish association football midfielder who played professionally in Denmark, Germany and the United States
- fig. or Fig., short for figure
- Fig., the standard botanical author abbreviation for Antonio Bey Figari (1804–1870), Italian pharmacist and naturalist
- FIGS, an acronym for the European languages French, Italian, German and Spanish
- Fédération Internationale de Gymnastique, governing body of competitive gymnastics
- Fortress Investment Group, an American investment management firm
- Feminist Improvising Group, an English jazz and experimental music ensemble
- International Federation of Surveyors or Fédération Internationale des Géomètres, global organization for the profession of surveying
- Fig (band), a Filipino rock-alternative group
- Fig Rig, a camera stabilization device for smaller cameras
- Fig sign, a hand gesture
- Figging, a sexual practice of inserting a piece of ginger root into the anus or vagina
- At-Tin or The Fig, the 95th sura of the Qur'an
- Fig Tree (disambiguation)
- Indian Fig (disambiguation)
- Xfig, a vector graphics editor which uses file extension .fig
- Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigate, informally nicknamed 'fig'
- All pages with titles containing "Fig"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fig.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.