Fight Club – Members Only
Promotional poster depicting the film's main antagonists.
|Directed by||Vikram Chopra|
|Produced by||Sohail Khan
|Written by||Mayur Puri (Additional Dialogues)|
|Screenplay by||Sohail Khan
|Story by||Sohail Khan|
Sanu John Varughuese
|Edited by||Rameshwar S. Bhagat|
|Distributed by||Sohail Khan Productions|
Fight Club – Members Only is a 2006 Bollywood action drama film directed by Vicky Chopra and produced by Ravi Walia and Sohail Khan. The film features Sunil Shetty, Zayed Khan, Sohail Khan, Dino Morea, Ritesh Deshmukh, Amrita Arora, Diya Mirza and Aashish Chaudhary in pivotal roles.
It released on 17 February 2006. The storyline was based on a group of friends who create their own fight club in order to let college rivals fight each other privately, however things do not go as plan, when somebody is killed in the club, and his mob-underworld family want revenge. The movie is a remake of the 1999 Hollywood film "Fight Club".
The story follows four friends, Vicky (Zayed), Karan (Morea), Somil (Deshmukh) and Dikku (Chaudhary). The four love hanging out, late night partying and drinking booze. One night, they witness a physical brawl, and Vicky comes up with the idea of making a "Fight Club", in which the participants will be allowed to fight physically non-stop. When Mohit (Yash Tonk), a college youngster, enters the club and takes part in a fight, he ends up beating his opponent severely to critical condition. After being stopped by Vicky, Mohit attacks him, to which response Vicky throws him out of the club. Mohit then arrives with his friend Dinesh (Ashmit Patel) to get revenge, however Mohit once again beaten up, now by the whole group.
Soon enough, Mohit is slyly murdered. The blame goes to Vicky and his friends, and Dinesh and his brother Sandy (Rahul Dev) find out about this, and plan to finish off all the group of the Fight Club owners. However, Fight Club is raided and then shut down by the police. Soon enough, Mohit's older brother, Anna (Sunil Shetty) finds out about this incident, and plans to backfire with his whole crew. In response, the four friends hire Vicky's former college rival Sameer (Sohail Khan) as a bouncer.
- Sunil Shetty as Anna
- Sohail Khan as Sameer Kapoor
- Zayed Khan as Vicky Malhotra
- Dino Morea as Karan Chopra
- Riteish Deshmukh as Somil Sharma
- Aashish Chaudhary as Diklesh alias Dikku
- Amrita Arora as Sonali Bose
- Dia Mirza as Anu
- Rahul Dev as Sandy
- Neha Dhupia as Dr. Komal
- Ashmit Patel as Dinesh
- Kulbhushan Kharbanda as Suhas
- Puneet Vashist as Sapru
- Yash Tonk as Mohit
- Yeh khuda: K. K. - Lyricist: Mayur Puri
- Chhore ki baatein: Amit Kumar & Shweta Pandit - Lyricist: Mayur Puri
- Fight Club: Shweta Pandit - Lyricist: Mayur Puri
- Bolo na tum zara: Shaan & Shreya Ghoshal - Lyricist: Neelesh Misra
- Chhoren ki baatein (Remix): Amit Kumar & Shweta Pandit - Lyricist: Mayur Puri
- Yeh khuda (Remix): K. K. - Lyricist: Mayur Puri
- Bolo na tum zara (Remix): Shaan & Shreya Ghoshal - Lyricist: Neelesh Misra