From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fighter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fighter or the fighter may refer to:
- A person who literally fights, e.g.
- A person who figuratively fights, e.g.
- A person who is determined to persevere or not give up
- The Fighter (1952 film), a 1952 dramatic film about boxing
- Fighter (2000 film), a 2000 documentary about two holocaust survivors
- Fighter (2007 film), an independent Danish film about a Turkish girl studying Kung-fu.
- The Fighter, a 2010 sports drama starring Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale.
- Fighter (2012 film), an upcoming Bengali film
- Muay Thai Fighter, a 2007 Thai film
- Fighter (character class), a common archetypal character class in numerous role-playing games
- Fighting game, a genre of videogames
- "The Fighter" (song), a song by Gym Class Heroes that features Ryan Tedder
- Fighter (album), an album by the Christian rap rock artist Manafest
- "Fighter" (song), a song by Christina Aguilera
- Fighters, the name for Christina Aguilera's fanbase
- Foo Fighters, an American alternative rock band fronted by Dave Grohl
- Fighter aircraft, a warplane designed to destroy or damage enemy warplanes in air-to-air combat
- Starfighter, the science-fiction equivalent of a fighter aircraft
- Fighter pilot, a military aviator who controls of a fighter aircraft
- Foo fighter, a term used by Allied aircraft pilots in World War II to describe various unidentified flying objects or mysterious aerial phenomena
- Fighter brand, a lower-priced offering launched by a company to take on, and ideally take out, specific competitors that are attempting to under-price them
- Fighter kite, a type of kite used for the sport of kite fighting
- Fighter: The True Story of the Battle of Britain, a book by Len Deighton
- Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters, a Japanese professional baseball team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.