From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fighter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fighter or The Fighter may refer to:
- Warrior, a person skilled in combat
- Soldier, someone in the army
- Senshi (戦士), a Japanese "soldier", "warrior", or "fighter".
- Martial artist, someone skilled in codified practices and traditions of combat
- Fighter aircraft, a warplane designed to destroy or damage enemy warplanes in air-to-air combat
- Fighters, the name for Christina Aguilera's fanbase
- The Fighter (1952 film), a 1952 dramatic film about boxing
- Fighter (2000 film), a 2000 documentary about two holocaust survivors
- Fighter (2007 film), an independent Danish film about a Turkish girl studying Kung-fu.
- The Fighter, a 2010 sports drama starring Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale.
- Fighter (2012 film), an upcoming Bengali film
- Muay Thai Fighter, a 2007 Thai film
- In gaming
- Fighter (character class), a common archetypal character class in numerous role-playing games
- Fighting game, a genre of videogames
- Starfighter, the science-fiction equivalent of a fighter aircraft
- "Fighter" (song), a song by Christina Aguilera
- Fighter: The True Story of the Battle of Britain, a book by Len Deighton
- Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters, a Japanese professional baseball team
- "The Fighter" (song), a song by Gym Class Heroes that features Ryan Tedder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.