From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FIL or Fil may refer to:
- Functional Imaging Laboratory, the colloquial name for the Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging.
- International Luge Federation, the international governing body for the sport of luge.
- Federation of International Lacrosse, the international governing body for the sport of lacrosse.
- Fidelity International Limited, the former name of Fidelity Worldwide Investment, an asset management and mutual fund company.
- FIL file (disambiguation), various computer file formats.
- Firestone Indy Lights, a developmental series that runs in conjunction with the IZOD IndyCar Series.
- Fil (milk product), or filmjölk, a Swedish fermented milk product.
- Sura Al-Fil, the 105th sura of the Qur'an.
- Fil de Cassons, a mountain in the Alps.
- Viili, a fermented milk product in Swedish
- Florida International League, a former minor league baseball circuit.
- The ISO 639 language code for the Filipino language
- The Guadalajara International Book Fair, better known as the FIL (from its Spanish name:Feria Internacional del Libro de Guadalajara) is the most important annual event of its kind in the Spanish-speaking world, and the second largest book fair in the world after Frankfurt's.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.