From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up file, files, or filing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
File or filing may refer to:
Paper or computer records
- File folder, a folder for holding loose papers
- Filing cabinet or file cabinet
- Filing (legal), submitting a document to the clerk of a court
- Computer file (cf. Archive file)
- File (formation), a single column of men one in front of the other
- File (chess), a column of the chessboard
- Filé powder, a culinary ingredient used in Cajun and Creole cooking
- Filé (band), a Cajun musical ensemble from Louisiana, U.S
- File or Fili, a class of Irish poets
- Electronic Language International Festival, an art and technology festival held yearly in São Paulo, Brazil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.