Filene Research Institute
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)|
|Headquarters||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|Key people||Mark Meyer, CEO
Patsy Stewart, COO
Mollie Bell, Chief Engagement Officer
George Hofheimer, Chief Research Officer
Denise Gable, Chief Innovation Officer
|Products||Applied products for credit unions in digital marketing, social media, website design, consumer debt management, merger analysis|
History and objective
Founded in 1989. it is committed to research and innovation to further the credit-union movement. The institute is named for Edward Filene, a Boston, Massachusetts-based businessman and philanthropist who was instrumental in the creation of credit unions in the U.S.
The institute engages several prominent academic researchers, including:
- Filene Research Institute. "History". Retrieved 11 May 2013.
- Filene Research Institute. "Authors". Retrieved 11 May 2013.
- Filene Research Institute. "Products and services". Retrieved 11 May 2013.
- "Goliath's Organization Summary",
- By Myriam DiGiovanni January 20, 2012 • Reprints (2012-01-20). "Filene Partners With New Savings Rewards Program". Cutimes.com. Retrieved 2012-07-25.
- Center for Financial Services Innovation. "Filene Research Institute: CFSI Evaluates Finovate Fall 2011 Report Card". Retrieved 11 May 2013.
- filene.org, the institute's official website
|This article about a financial services corporation of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Wisconsin-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|