|Full name||Filip Krstić|
|Date of birth||24 September 1988|
|Place of birth||Munich, West Germany|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Carl Zeiss Jena|
|2009||Arminia Bielefeld II||20||(0)|
|2010||SV Babelsberg 03||2||(0)|
|2013–||Carl Zeiss Jena||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Krstić, a German-born Serbian, began his football career at SpVgg Unterhaching in 1995 at the age of 7, then joined FC Bayern Munich in the summer of 1999 when he was 11. He moved to Hertha BSC in late 2005 at age 17 and joined their youth A-team. Krstić played for two and a half years in Berlin, before joining Valencia CF in July 2007. After only six months with Valencia CF, he left to sign for the Series A club A.S. Livorno Calcio in Spain, and played his first game on 18 May 2008 against Empoli F.C. Krstić then played in Livorno for one year before signing a contract in Germany with Arminia Bielefeld's reserve team. After one year in their reserves, Krstić left Arminia Bielefeld for SV Babelsberg 03. In July 2010, he spent time as trialist with Dutch club SC Cambuur. In July 2011, he signed for SpVgg Unterhaching, the first club he played for as a young footballer. Following his second stretch with the Munich-based club, Krstić left for a brief stretch of time with FSV Frankfurt before signing with Berliner AK 07 in 2012. After 29 appearances for Berliner AK, Krstić signed with Carl Zeiss Jena in 2013.
Krstić is a variable defender who can play in either central defense or as a left fullback.
The German-born Krstić was a member of the U-17 Serbian national team at the 2005 UEFA European Championship and also played for the Serbian U-19 national team.
- Die Azubi-Elf von Hertha – Aktuelle Nachrichten – Printarchiv – Wirtschaft (Print) – Berliner Morgenpost – Berlin. Morgenpost.de (21 September 2005).
- Babelsberg 03 verpflichtete Filip Krstic Leichte Entwarnung für verletzten Julian Prochnow. Pnn.de.
- Babelsberg: Neuzugang aus Bielefeld: Demuth freut sich auf Krstic. Kicker.de.
- Empoli 2–1 Livorno (18 May 2008) ˇ Serie A ˇ World Soccer Stats. En.worldsoccerstats.com.
- "Arminia Bielefeld Fußball – Neue Westfälische – DSC Arminia". Nw-news.de (23 September 2013).
- SV Babelsberg holt Filip Krstic aus Bielefeld
- Cambuur verliest eerste test; geen contract voor Filip Krstic. Frieschdagblad.nl.