From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Filipino or filipino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Filipino may refer to:
- Something from or related to the Philippines
- Filipino cuisine, the food, preparation methods and eating customs found in the Philippines
- Filipino language, the national language of the Philippines, a standard register of the Tagalog language and the name under which Tagalog is designated the national language
- Filipino people, the ethnic group that identifies with the Philippines through culture, ancestry and/or citizenship
- Filipinos (snack food), branded cookies manufactured by Kraft Foods and United Biscuits in Spain and The Netherlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Filipino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.