|Date of birth||13 October 1990|
|Place of birth||Genoa, Italy|
|Playing position||Right wing, Forward|
|2008||→ Manchester City (loan)|
|2009–2010||Bellaria – Igea Marina|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Filippo Mancini (born 13 October 1990) is an Italian footballer.
Son of former footballer Roberto Mancini, Filippo was born in Genoa when Roberto was playing for Sampdoria. He joined Internazionale's Allievi Regionali team in 2005, when his father was the head coach of the first team. He made his first team debut coming on for the last 10 minutes in a 3-0 win against Reggina in the return leg of the 2007–08 Coppa Italia round of 16.
On 31 January 2008 Internazionale announced to have loaned him to Manchester City. However, he returned to Inter at the end of the season without ever playing a single minute in England. He was released by Inter in July 2008 after his father was fired by the club. In the 2008–09 season he left for Monza along with his younger brother Andrea (who had 1 year left on his contract with Inter and was loaned to Monza). Filippo was played for Monza's Berretti Under-20 squad. That season Inter also loaned several players to Monza reserve, namely, Paolo Campinoti, Luca D'Errico, Nicolò De Cesare, Giovanni Kyeremateng, Domenico Maiese, Niccolò Scaccabarozzi, Davide Tremolada and Maximiliano Uggè. The Berretti team finished as the runner-up of the league.
He returned to Manchester City in 2011 to train with the reserve team on non-contract terms. He played a few games for the reserve (called Elite Development Squad) in 2012–13 season.
In June 2013 he was released by Manchester City and made a free agent, making it the second time in his career that he is released by a club after his father is fired.
- Campionato Nazionale Primavera: 2008 (Inter reserve)
- Campionato Nazionale Dante Berretti: 2009 (Monza reserve)
- "Premier League: Andrey Arshavin leads list of players released". BBC Sport. Retrieved 7 June 2013.
- "Academy: players in and out". FC Internazionale Milano (Inter.it). 31 January 2008. Retrieved 4 November 2010.
- "Comunicati Segreteria N. 8 (2008–09): Giovani di Serie - Lista di svincolo suppletiva". Lega Calcio (in Italian) (Archive of Lega Serie A). 29 July 2008. Retrieved 8 May 2013.
- "Il Monza prenota i figli di Mancini". la Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian). 22 July 2008. Retrieved 8 May 2013.
- "Jago Del Piero joins from Treviso". FC Internazionale Milano (www.inter.it). 1 September 2008. Retrieved 3 November 2010.
- "Camolese, Lerda e Mancini: tre figli d' arte al Bellaria" (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. 2009-08-18. Retrieved 2009-12-03.
- "ZonaCalcioFaiDaTe.it". Zonacalcio.org. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- "UFFICIALE: Mancini Jr. all'Entella". Tuttomercatoweb.com. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- "Manchester City's Roberto Mancini furious with son Filippo for ‘doing a Carlos Tevez’ in August". Telegraph, The. 30 September 2011. Retrieved 18 December 2012.
- Elliott Bretland (2013-06-07). "Mancini given the boot by Manchester City and now his son Filippo is following him out of the exit door". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- "20/06/09 - Berretti: Campioni d'Italia". Benevento Calcio unofficial site (in Italian). 20 June 2009. Retrieved 4 November 2010.[dead link]
- Profile at AIC.Football.it (Italian)