Lotus Pond Near Film Nagar
Film Nagar (Telugu: ఫిలిం నగర్) also known as Tinsel Town or Tollywood, is a suburb to the west of Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The area consists of Jubilee Hills, Banjara hills, Nanakramguda and Madhapur. The area is the headquarters of Telugu film industry, and the residential hub of Telugu film celebrities.
The area and the vicinity is home to some of the largest film production companies like Ramanaidu Studios, Annapurna Studios, Ramakrishna Studios, Padmalaya Studios, Shabdhalaya Theaters, Vaishno Academy, Vyjayanthi Movies, Sri Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures, Sri Venkateswara Creations, Fire Fly creative Studios, Makuta Graphics Studios etc. Shilpakala Vedika and Hyderabad International Convention Center, home to the Filmfare Awards South ceremony, are located in the vicinity.
- "'Most of Jubilee Hills,Film Nagar is Wakf land'". The Hindu (Chennai, India). 2013-05-07.
- Bhandaram, Vishnupriya (2013-02-23). "Keep it light". The Hindu (Chennai, India).
- "56th Filmfare Awards South". The Times of India. 8 December 2011. Retrieved 2011-10-22.
- "Idea Filmfare awards ceremony on July 2". The Times of India. 11 June 2011.
- Page 33 of Sushmita Sen at Hyderabad Film Nagar Temple, Sushmita Sen at Hyderabad Film Nagar Temple Photos
- "Security to be tightened at Ravindra Bharathi, Lalitha Kala Thoranam - The Times of India". The Times Of India. 2013-03-18.