Film Your Issue
Film Your Issue is a national issue film contest featuring 30 to 60-second films by U.S. residents from the ages of 18 to 26. Spearheaded by Heathcliff Rothman, in partnership with The American Democracy Project, the contest had its first "beta" round in 2005.
In 2006, the contest kicked off its expanded vision. Thirty-five semi-finalists were named by the competition, and five winners were selected through a combination of a jury including Walter Cronkite, Brian Williams, then Senator Barack Obama, George Clooney, and others.
- "FYI - Film Your Issue :: About Us". August 31, 2006.
- "FILM YOUR ISSUE 2006 SELECTS WINNERS". USC Center on Public Diplomacy. June 8, 2006.
- "FYI: The VIP jury list". MSNBC. February 3, 2006.
- "Film Your Issue: Lights, camera, action!". MSNBC. March 31, 2006.
- Film Your Issue site
- Video interview of HeathCliff Rothman by Zadi Diaz of EPIC FU, weekly web show that covers online pop culture (September 16, 2008)
|This film award–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|