Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Malayalam
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Malayalam|
|Awarded for||Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in Malayalam films|
|First awarded||1967 (for performances in films released around Malayalam films of 1966)|
|Currently held by||Rima Kallingal,
22 Female Kottayam (2012)
|Official website||Filmfare Awards|
The Filmfare Best Actress Award is given by the Filmfare magazine as part of its annual Filmfare Awards South for Malayalam films. The awards were extended to "Best Actress" in 1972. The year indicates the year of release of the film.
- 2008 Priyamani – Thirakkatha as Malavika
- 2009 Swetha Menon – Paleri Manikyam as Cheeru
- 2010 Mamta Mohandas – Kadha Thudarunnu as Vidyalakshmi
- 2011 Kavya Madhavan – Khaddama as Aswathi
- 2012 Rima Kallingal – 22 Female Kottayam as Tessa K. Abraham
- Film world, p 43
- 61st Filmfare South Awards 2014 Results: List of Winners
- "The glowing filmfare night!". The Times Of India. 2 August 2009.
- "I want to look nice shirtless: Karthi". The Times Of India. 23 July 2008.
- "Ajit, Simran bag Filmfare awards". The Times Of India. 17 May 2003.
- "Nuvvu Nenu wins 4 Filmfare awards". The Times Of India. 6 April 2002.
- Kannan, Ramya (24 March 2001). The Hindu (Chennai, India) http://www.hindu.com/2001/03/24/stories/0424401t.htm
|url=missing title (help).
- "Filmfare awards presented at a dazzling function - The Times of India". Cscsarchive.org:8081. 1999-04-25. Retrieved 2012-07-16.
- K. Jeshi (31 March 2005). "Thinking actress". The Hindu. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- Vidura. C. Sarkar. 1990. p. 52. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- The Times of India directory and year book including who's who, p 234
- Ramachandran, T.M. (1973). Film world 9.
- The Times of India directory and year book including who's who. Times of India Press. 1984.