||This disambiguation page should be converted into a broad-concept article, describing the primary meaning of the term. Additional meanings linked to this term should be moved to a separate page with "(disambiguation)" in the title.||
Financial Management means the efficient and effective management of money (funds) in such a manner as to accomplish the objectives of the organization. It includes how to rise the capital, how to allocate it i.e. capital budgeting. Not only about long term budgeting but also how to allocate the short term resources like current assets. It also deals with the dividend policies of the share holders.
Financial management may refer to:
- Managerial finance, a branch of finance concerned with the managerial significance of finance techniques
- Corporate finance, a branch of finance concerned with monetary resource allocations made by corporations
- Financial management for IT services, financial management of IT assets and resources
- Financial Management Association, an organization for finance and economics students and professionals
- Financial Management Service, a bureau of the U.S. Treasury which provides financial services for the government
- Financial management, a professional designation in Canada indicating a financial planner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.