Financial services industry of the United Kingdom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The financial services industry of the United Kingdom contributed a gross value of £86,145 million to the UK economy in 2004. The industry employed around 1.2 million people in the third quarter of 2012 (around 4% of the British workforce).
- List of banks in the United Kingdom
- Insurance in the United Kingdom
- List of institutional investors in the United Kingdom
- UK company law
- "United Kingdom National Accounts The Blue Book 2006" (PDF). 2006-07-21. Retrieved 2013-03-20.
- "The Total Tax Contribution of UK Financial Services" (PDF). December 2012. Retrieved 2013-04-19.