Findings include ear wires and clasps
||Look up finding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Jewellery findings are the parts used to join jewellery components together to form a completed article.
List of findings
- Clasps to complete neckaces and bracelets,
- Earwires to link an earring to the wearer's ear,
- Ring blanks for making finger rings,
- Bails, metal loops, and jump rings, for completing jewellery. Jump rings can be used by themselves for chains,
- Pin stems and brooch assemblies,
- Tuxedo stud findings, letters of the alphabet, cluster settings, metal beads and balls,
- Plastic, fabric or metal stringing material for threading beads.
Findings are available in all the jewellery metals - sterling silver, plated silver, gold, niobium, titanium, aluminium and copper.