||This article is incomplete. (September 2011)|
Fuji FinePix A345 and A350 are basic digital point and shoot cameras. They have a 3x optical zoom, 4.1 and 5.2 megapixels respectively, and movie recording with sound capabilities.
The camera has a number of ways to transfer pictures.
Included with a retail purchase of the camera are:
References and notes
- The camera has an A/V connector, and an A/V cable is supplied with two RCA connectors. One is video, the other is audio. This cable can be plugged into any television, VCR, PVR, or any other device with such connectors. Most televisions, VCRs, and PVRs made have these plugs.
- BX Version 4.3d for Windows and Macintosh, includes
- 2 AA batteries, often energizer long life "e2" batteries
- The manual may be downloadable from the official website, but registration was required as of this writing.
- See http://www.fujifilm.com/digitalcameras/ for more information about the picture printing offered by Fuji.
- If continuous mode is what I think it is, this model, if the mode is selected, and the button held down, will take four photos in a row, with a short pause between pictures.
- The Energizer model CHDCWB-4 sells for about $20 USD, and provides the charger and 4 batteries that meets the "two 2500 mAh NiMH AA rechargeable" measure. They work much better than standard AA batteries. Smaller mAh values will also work, but last less time.