From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fingo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fingo may refer to:
- Fingo (charm), a Norwegian folk charm supposed to deter burglary
- FinGO (company), a mobile communications company
- Fingo fever, a disease of Victorian Australia
- Fingo (Mfengu), a tribe of South Africa
- Fingo (talisman), a protective charm of the Mijikenda people
- 'Hypotheses non fingo', phrase coined by Isaac Newton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.