From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up finish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Finish refer to:
- Finishing in the distillation of Scotch
- Finished good, a good that is completed as to manufacturing but not yet sold or distributed to the end-user
- Surface finishing, various industrial processes for modifying a workpiece's surface
- Mechanical finish, processes that modify a surface using mechanical means
- Wood finishing, the process of embellishing and/or protecting the surface of wooden objects
- Eli Finish, Israeli comedian
- Finish (detergent), a dishwasher detergent made by Reckitt Benckiser
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Finish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.