From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Finisterre, Finisterra, Fisterra, or Finistère may refer to:
- Cape Finisterre (Finisterra, Fisterra), headland in Galicia, north-west Spain, the Southern landfall of the Bay of Biscay
- Finistère, department of France, the Northern landfall of the Bay of Biscay
- Finisterre Range, mountain range in Papua New Guinea
- Finisterre Point, Squam lake, New Hampshire, USA
- Felix Finisterre, Saint Lucian politician
- The final track on the 1990 Cooking Vinyl album Freedom and Rain by June Tabor and The Oyster Band
- Finisterres, 1997 album by Dan Ar Braz
- Finisterra (album), 2000 album by Mägo de Oz
- Finisterre (Saint Etienne), 2002 album and subsequent film
- The second track on Memorial (Moonspell album) from 2006
- The seventh track on the 2011 album Touchstones by German progressive rock band Subsignal
- Finisterre, 2008 album by The Zydepunks
- Último Bondi a Finisterre, 1998 album by Patricio Rey y sus Redonditos de Ricota
- Finisterre (band), an Italian progressive rock band formed in Genoa, Italy in 1993.
- Finisterre (poetry), 1943 collection by Eugenio Montale
- Finisterre universe, in the fiction of C. J. Cherryh
- Finisterra (novelette), 2007 science-fiction novelette by David Moles
- HMS Finisterre (D55), Battle-class destroyer of the Royal Navy
- FV Finisterre, crabber lost at St. Ives, Cornwall in 1946
- Other uses
- Finisterre languages in New Guinea
- Finisterre, character in The Adventures of Portland Bill
- Finisterre (Technical Apparel) St Agnes-based ethical clothing company.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.