Finn Juhl Prize
The Finn Juhl Prize is a design prize awarded annually by the Wilhelm Hansen Foundation to a recipient who has made a special effort in the field of furniture design–with special reference to chairs—such as an architect, manufacturer, writer. Founded in 2003, its name commemorates the Danish architect and furniture designer Finn Juhl. The recipient receives DKK 175,000 (approximately $ 33,000) and the award ceremony takes place at the Ordrupgaard Art Museum north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
|2005||Foersom and Hiort-Lorenzen|
|2008||Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec|
|2009||Hans Sandgren Jakobsen|
- "Wilhelm Hansen Fonden awarded the Finn Juhl Prize 2009 to Hans Sandgren Jakobsen". Møbel+Interiør Brancheforeningen. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- "Ditte Hammerstrøm modtog Finn Juhl Arkitekturpris 2011", Ordrupgaard, 3 May 2011. (Danish) Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- "Maya Lin wins new Danish architecture award". AP. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- "Finn Juhl-prisen gik til udlændinge". World Supply. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- "Cecilie Manz". Danish Crafts. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- "Designers of Genius". Edge. Retrieved 2010-04-22.