Finnair flies to Asia, Europe and North America from its base at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport as well as operating domestic flights in Finland. In addition to scheduled destinations listed here, Finnair operates charter flights to a variety of destinations – including ones in Africa and South America (as of October 2013).
|*||Passenger + Cargo|
- Finnair destinations
- AY freight schedule
- Timeline 1975-1982
- "The New Millennium". Finnair.
- "Finnair starts scheduled flights to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates". Retrieved 4 October 2011.
- AY to Dublin
- "Finnair opens route to Dubrovnik in Croatia". Retrieved 4 October 2011.
- Finnair cancel Guangzhou-Helsinki
- "Finnair to Start Miami Winter Service from mid-December 2014". 18 February 2014. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- "Finnair ends Mumbai Freighter Service". Journal of Commerce Online. 17 September 2013. Retrieved 18 September 2013.
- Finnair History 1990s
- Finnair to open new seasonal route to Tromsø in winter 2014
- Finnair to be the first airline to connect Xi´an with Europe