|Type||Public (TSX: FTT)|
|Industry||Industrial Equipment Wholesale|
|Founded||Vancouver, British Columbia (1933)|
|Key people||Doug Whitehead, Chairman of the Board
Michael Waites, President & CEO
|Products||Industrial products distribution & support services|
|Revenue||$5.9 billion CAN (2011)|
Finning International is Caterpillar's largest dealer and global business partner. They provide customized equipment solutions to industries around the world, such as the Mining, Construction, Energy, Forestry and Materials Handling industries. They provide these solutions through the sale, rental and financing of Caterpillar products and Finning customer support services. The CAT Rental Store and the Heavy Duty Gear Store, which sells CAT apparel and merchandise, are both a part of Finning.
Finning employs over 15,000 people world-wide and operates in three geographies, with the head office in Vancouver, Canada.
Finning is divided into the following operating units:
- Finning (Canada) and OEM: British Columbia, Alberta, the Yukon Territory, the Northwest Territories, and a portion of Nunavut.
- Finning South America: Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, and Bolivia.
- Finning Group (UK): England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Falkland Islands, and the Channel Islands
- Other: corporate head office.
In addition, Finning Power Systems, operating in all Finning territories, supplies engines as well as parts and service to a diverse range of customers. Along with Caterpillar and other Caterpillar dealers, Finning has invested in other companies as well, such as PipeLine Machinery International, serving mainline pipeline construction customers worldwide, and Energyst Cat Rental Power, providing rental solutions for power generation and temperature control (air/liquid heating and cooling).
Founded in 1933, the company is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, and is a widely held, publicly traded corporation, listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX).
- "2011 Investor Presentation: Financial Highlights". Finning International Inc. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Finning International.|
- Finning International Official Homepage
- Finning (Canada) Official Homepage
- FINSA - Argentina Official Homepage
- FINSA - Bolivia Official Homepage
- FINSA - Chile Official Homepage
- FINSA - Uruguay Official Homepage
- Finning Group (UK) Official Homepage
- Finnpave Official Homepage
- Diperk UK Official Homepage