Finsbury Health Centre
The Finsbury Health Centre in the Finsbury area of London, England, built in 1935-38, was designed by Berthold Lubetkin and the Tecton architecture practice. The design shares some of its materials and detailing with similar Lubetkin projects of the period, including the Priory Green, Spa Green and Hallfield Estates.
Partly restored in the mid 1990s, the building is Grade I listed.
Services housed at the centre include the Michael Palin Centre for Stammering Children and Clerkenwell Medical Practice.
- John Allan & Morley von Sternberg, Berthold Lubetkin (Merrell, 2002)
- John Allan, Lubetkin: Architecture and the Tradition of Progress (RIBA 1992)
- Islington Council: Finsbury Health Centre
- Design Museum page about Berthold Lubetkin
-  about Clerkenwell Medical Practice
-  website of Film documentary exploring impact of Lubetkin's work in Finsbury
|This article about a London building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a listed building in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|