|Fiona Kai Avery
September 13, 1974 |
Fiona Kai Avery (born September 13, 1974) is a comic book and television writer. Avery was hired as a reference editor for the fifth season of Babylon 5, and later continued in that role for the failed spin-off Crusade. Avery contributed several scripts for the series, including "The Well of Forever" and "Patterns of the Soul", as well as the unfilmed "Value Judgements" and "Tried and True". Following the cancellation of Crusade, Avery turned to comic book writing, working for Marvel and Top Cow on titles including The Amazing Spider-Man and the X-Men range. Her more recent work includes three spin-offs of J. Michael Straczynski's Rising Stars - Bright, Voices of the Dead, and Untouchable - as well as her own creation, Araña.
- No Honor #1-4 (Top Cow Productions), 2001.
- Peter Parker: Spider-Man Annual 2001, 2001.
- Marvel Icons: Rogue #1-4 (Marvel Comics) 2001-2002.
- Tomb Raider: Journeys #1-12 (Top Cow Productions), 2002-2003.
- Rising Stars: Bright #1-3 (Top Cow Productions), 2003.
- The Amazing Spider-Man vol. 2 #56 (Marvel Comics), 2003.
- Cursed #1-4 (Top Cow Productions), 2003-2004.
- Thundercats: Hammerhead's Revenge #1-5 (Wildstorm Comics), 2004–2005
- The Amazing Spider-Man vol. 1 #503-505 (Marvel Comics), 2004.
- Amazing Fantasy vol. 2 #1-6 (Marvel Comics), 2004–2005.
- Rising Stars: Voices of the Dead #1-6 (Top Cow Productions), 2005.
- Araña: Heart of the Spider #1-12 (Marvel Comics), 2005-2006.
- Rising Stars: Untouchable #1-5 (Top Cow Productions), 2006.