||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (December 2011)|
November 22, 1982 |
Carrick-on-Suir, Tipperary, Ireland
|Years active||1998 – present|
On stage in London she has appeared: as Margery Pinchwife in The Country Wife (Haymarket, West End); Mahler's Conversion (Aldwych Theatre, West End); Hitchcock Blonde (Royal Court and Lyric Theatre, West End) and in the original production of Whipping It Up at the Bush. Dublin theatre credits include: A Life (Abbey Theatre/National Tour); The Spirit of Annie Ross at the Gate Theatre and as Nina in The Seagull at the Corn Exchange.
Television credits include: Foyle's War; Instinct; Poirot - After the Funeral; Fallen; Jericho; Little Devils; Murder in Suburbia and The Bill (all for ITV); The Long Firm; Ballykissangel; Any Time Now and Casualty @ Holby and as Rose Bourne in the sitcom Clone (for BBC) and Bachelors Walk directed by John Carney for RTÉ.
On film, Glascott has appeared as: Cathy in Omagh (director Pete Travis); Goldfish Memory (IFTA nomination – Best Supporting Actress 2003); Crushproof (Paul Tickell); Pete's Meteor (with Mike Myers); This Is My Father (Paul Quinn), as Fiona a hopeless English actress in Hollywood in The Deal (with William H Macy and Meg Ryan, 2007) and as Nadia in The Duel (Dover Koshashvili).
In the 2009 CBS television movie Miss Irena's Children she appeared with Anna Paquin, Goran Visnjic and Marcia Gay Harden while in 2010 she was a guest star in the final two-part episode of ITV's hit drama A Touch of Frost, playing the troubled daughter of Frost's one-time corrupt colleague.
In 2011, Glascott appeared in the BBC/Showtime sitcom Episodes as Diane, a recurring role of Matt LeBlanc's fictitious, foul-mouthed ex-wife. During 2011, she also appeared as a novice nun with a secret in the detective drama series Midsomer Murders in the episode "A Sacred Trust".
- Ballykissangel (1998, 1 episode) (TV)
- Pete's Meteor (1998)
- Crush Proof (1998)
- This Is My Father (1998/I)
- Fatboy and Twintub (2000)
- The Bill (2002, 1 episode) (TV)
- Any Time Now (2002) (TV, 1 episode)
- Resident Evil (2002)
- The Magnificent Ambersons (2002) (TV)
- Veronica Guerin (2003)
- Goldfish Memory (2003)
- The Long Firm (2004)
- Omagh (2004)
- Fallen (2004)
- Judas (2004)
- Murder in Suburbia (2005, 1 episode)
- Within (2005)
- Jericho - A Pair of Ragged Claws (2005)
- Casualty (2005, 2 episodes)
- Agatha Christie's Poirot - After the Funeral (2006) (TV)
- Bachelors Walk (2003 and 2006 special) (TV)
- Instinct (2007) (TV)
- The Deal (2008)
- Foyle's War - "Plan of Attack" (2008) (TV)
- Clone (2008) (TV)
- The Duel (2009)
- A Touch of Frost (2010) (TV)
- Spooks (2010) (TV)
- Episodes (2011) (TV)
- Midsomer Murders (2011) (TV)
- Death In Paradise (2011) (TV)
- Apartment 143 (Emergo) (2012)
- The Musketeers (2014) TV episode "The Homecoming"
- Controra (2014)
- Programme for The Country Wife, directed by Jonathan Kent at the Haymarket Theatre, West End, January 2008