From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up firebrand in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word Firebrand has several uses:
- A piece of burning wood (see wildfire characteristics)
- A person with a penchant for militancy in speech and/or action
- Blackburn Firebrand, an aircraft constructed for the Royal Navy
- HMS Firebrand, any of several vessels that the Royal Navy operated
- CFAV Firebrand, a fireboat in the Canadian Armed Forces Maritime Command
- Firebrand, a character from the Ghosts'n Goblins series
- Firebrand (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics comic book character
- Firebrand (DC Comics), a DC Comics comic book character
- Firebrand (TribeTwelve), a character from the TribeTwelve YouTube series
- Brand A champion in League of Legends who has fire abilities.
- Firebrand (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Firebrand Games, a video game company
- A sword that appears in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, the Final Fantasy series, NetHack, and other video games
- A nickname given to Fiach McHugh O'Byrne, an Irish rebel
- Firebrand, as in one of the agitators in the American Revolution- Samuel Adams, Thomas Paine (Famous for "Common Sense") and Patrick Henry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.