|Video game developer|
|Industry||Computer and video games
|Headquarters||Glasgow, Scotland, UK|
Firebrand Games is a video game development company with studios in Glasgow, Scotland, Florida, USA, and Baton Rouge, USA. The team specialises in the production of racing games. Firebrand Games was founded and is run by Mark Greenshields who has been in the games industry his entire career. The company is currently working on titles for the Nintendo DS and Wii.
The BBC website and that of video game development trade publication Develop reported on 15 September 2009 that the firm had relocated its Scottish studio to a new address in Hope Street, Glasgow, now stated as the company's worldwide headquarters.
- Cartoon Network Racing (2006) for Nintendo DS
- Race Driver: Create and Race (2007) for Nintendo DS
- Ferrari Challenge (2008) for Nintendo DS
- Race Driver: GRID (2008) for Nintendo DS
- TrackMania DS (2008) for Nintendo DS
- Need for Speed: Undercover (2008) for Nintendo DS
- DiRT 2 (2009) for Nintendo DS
- Planet 51 (2009) for Nintendo DS
- Need for Speed: Nitro (2009) for Nintendo DS
- Hot Wheels Track Attack (2010) for Wii and Nintendo DS
- Cars 2 (2011) for Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS
- NASCAR Unleashed (2011) for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo 3DS
- Need for Speed: The Run (2011) for Wii and Nintendo 3DS
- Fast & Furious Showdown (2013) for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo 3DS, and Wii U
- Hot Wheels: World’s Best Driver (2013) for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo 3DS, and Wii U
- Solar Flux HD (2013) for iPad and Android
- Solar Flux (2013) for PC, Mac and Linux (via Steam)
- Solar Flux Pocket (2013) for iPhone and Android
The Octane Engine is Firebrand's engine used in their games. They are currently implementing a version of the engine for the Wii.