From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up firkin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Firkin may refer to:
- Firkin, a volume of beer - see English brewery cask units#Firkin
- Firkin, a volume of wine - see English wine cask units#Firkin
- Firkin (aircraft), an experimental supersonic jet fighter
- Firkin Brewery, a chain of pubs in the United Kingdom
- Firkin Roos, an Australian rules football team in Britain - see Earls Court Kangaroos
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.