First Church of Christ, Scientist (Berkeley, California)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First Church of Christ, Scientist
|Location||2619 Dwight Way, Berkeley, California|
|Architect||Bernard Ralph Maybeck|
|Architectural style||Mixed (more Than 2 Styles From Different Periods)|
|NRHP Reference #||77000283|
|Added to NRHP||December 22, 1977|
|Designated NHL||December 22, 1977|
|Designated BERKL||December 15, 1975|
First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Berkeley, California is a building designed by Bernard Ralph Maybeck. It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1977. The church is widely considered Maybeck's masterpiece.
- "Berkely Landmarks". Berkeley Architectural Heritage Association. Retrieved 2013-03-04.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-01-23.
- "First Church of Christ, Scientist". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. 2007-09-27.
- Carolyn Pitts (July, 1977). PDF (393 KB). National Park Service. and PDF (2.52 MB)
- Maybeck And His Work
- Berkeley Landmarks :: First Church of Christ, Scientist
- First Church of Christ, Scientist, Berkeley - Official website
|This article about a property in California on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Alameda County, California building and structure-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|