First Impressions (TV series)
First Impressions is a CBS situation comedy that aired from August 27, 1988 until October 1, 1988. The sitcom starred Brad Garrett in one of his first TV shows as Frank Dutton, the owner of an advertising agency in Omaha, Nebraska who does impressions to sell his commercials. The show also focuses on Frank's social life as a divorcée starting to date again, and as a father to his nine-year-old daughter.
Eight episodes were filmed, but the show was canceled by CBS after airing the first five.
- Brad Garrett as Frank Dutton
- Thom Sharp as Dave Poole
- Brandy Gold as Lindsay Dutton
- Sarah Abrell as Donna Patterson
- James Noble as Raymond Voss
- Ruth Kobart as Mrs. Madison
First Impressions by Harry Nilsson
- Brooks, Tim; Marsh, Earle (2003). The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows 1946–Present (8th ed.). New York: Ballantine. p. 411. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|