First International (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The First International is an alternate name for the International Workingmen's Association, an international organisation of left-wing radicals founded in 1864.
First International may also refer to:
- International Workers' Association, an anarcho-syndicalist federation of trade unions founded in 1922
- First International Syndicalist Congress, a meeting of European and Latin American syndicalists in London in 1913
- First International Conference of American States
- First International Symposium on Chinese Women and Their Network Capital
- First International Eugenics Conference, a conference of eugenicists in London in 1912.
- International Peace Congress, an 1848 peace convention
- Aramaic Music Festival, also known as the "First International Aramaic Music Festival"
- First International Computer, a Taiwanese computer company
- First International Telecom, a Taiwanese mobile phone operator
- First International Bank, an American bank founded in 1910
- First International Bank of Israel, an Israeli bank founded in 1972
- First International Bank Tower, the building which houses the Israeli bank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.