List of first class commuter transport services
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from First class commuter travel)
This article is a list of public transport services which provide first class travel accommodation for commuters' short-distance daily travel, especially in rapid transit contexts rather than longer-distance regional rail.
- East Rail Line of Hong Kong's MTR mass transit railway
- Longer routes of JR East in Tokyo, Japan: Green car
- Longer routes of First Great Western, from London
- Dubai Metro: called Gold class
- MMTS in Hyderabad, India
- Mumbai suburban railway; although the 'first-class' here only means higher fares and thus less crowded compartments.
- Zürich S-Bahn in Zürich, Switzerland
|This article about transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|