From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from First contact (disambiguation))
First contact may refer to:
- "Episode 0: First Contact", the fourteenth television special of the Japanese media franchise Lupin III
- First Contact, a 2001 album by Roger Sanchez
- First Contact, a 2004 book by Mark Anstice
- First Contact (1983 film), a 1983 documentary by Bob Connolly and Robin Anderson
- First Contact (novelette), a 1945 science fiction novelette by Murray Leinster
- First Contact?, a 1971 science fiction novel by Hugh Walters
- "First Contact" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), the 89th episode of the science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Star Trek: First Contact, the eighth feature film in the Star Trek science fiction franchise
- Ultraman Cosmos: The First Contact, a theatrical film adaptation of the Ultraman Cosmos TV series
- "First Contact" (Stargate Atlantis), a 2008 episode of Stargate Atlantis.
- First contact, the moment in astronomical transit when the apparent positions of the two bodies first touch
- First contact (anthropology), the first meeting of two cultures previously unaware of one another
- First contact (science fiction), a common science fiction theme about the first meeting between humans and extraterrestrial life
- Cultural impact of extraterrestrial contact, potential results of communication/meeting between humanity and intelligent extraterrestrial life
- The Next Master which refers to the coming to Earth of a 'Great Cosmic Being' from another planet, according to the Aetherius Society, to guide mankind into the New Age.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.