From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First degree may refer to:
- An undergraduate degree or a first professional degree
- First Degree, a drama series
- First degree black belt, a proficiency level earned in martial arts
- First degree murder
- A first degree burn
- First degree price discrimination
- First-degree atrioventricular block, a disease of the electrical conduction system of the heart
- Parent/offspring or sibling (first-degree relative)
- A first cousin (third-degree relative)
- The First Degree, a 1923 American film directed by Edward Sedgwick starring Frank Mayo
- Second degree (disambiguation)
- In the 1st Degree, an interactive legal drama adventure computer game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.