First man or woman
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First man or first woman may refer to:
- The first person in rank or importance:
- The first person to exist:
- Homo sapiens idaltu, the earliest known anatomically modern humans
- Y-chromosome Adam, in human genetics, a hypothetical name given to the most recent common ancestor (MRCA) from whom all currently living people are descended tracing back only along the paternal or male lines of their family tree. However, the title is not permanently fixed on a single individual.
- Mitochondrial Eve, the matrilineal most recent common ancestor (MRCA) of all currently living anatomically modern humans, estimated to have lived approximately 100,000–200,000 years ago.
- Protoplasts, the legendary first people of various creation myths
- The first person to accomplish some feat:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.