From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up first-person or first person in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
First person may refer to:
- First person, a grammatical person (e.g., "I," "we," "me," "us")
- First-person narrative, a story whereby the narrator is speaking or writing for and about themselves
- First person (video games), a perspective used in video games where all action is seen as if through the eyes of a character in the story
- First-person interpretation, a technique used in museum theatre
- First Person (TV series), an interview-based television series created by Errol Morris
- First Person (1960 TV series), a Canadian dramatic television series
- First-person view (radio control), a method of piloting a radio-controlled vehicle using a wireless video camera in the vehicle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First person.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.