From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up first-person or first person in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
First person may refer to:
- First person, a grammatical person (e.g., "I", "we", "me", "us")
- First-person narrative, a narrative device whereby the narrator is speaking for and about themselves
- First-person perspective, a technique used in media (primarily video games) where all action is seen is if through the eyes of the character in the story
- First-person interpretation, a technique used in museum theatre
- First Person (TV series), an interview-based television series created by Errol Morris
- First Person (1960 TV series), a Canadian dramatic television series
- First Person View, a method of piloting radio-controlled aircraft using a wireless video camera
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.