From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up firstborn or firstling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Firstborn may refer to:
- The first born baby in childbirth
- primogeniture, the concept that the first-born child inherits their parent's property
- firstborn (Judaism) bechor in rabbinical Judaism
Films and books
- Firstborn (film), a 1984 film that stars Teri Garr, Peter Weller, and Christopher Collet
- Firstborn (Dragonlance), a 1991 Dragonlance book by Paul B. Thompson and Tonya C. Cook
- "Firstborn" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1994 Star Trek: The Next Generation episode
- The Firstborn Laestadianism, a subgroup within Laestadianism
- Firstborn, the first novel of StarCraft's The Dark Templar Saga
- Firstborn (novel), a 2007 novel by Arthur C. Clarke and Stephen Baxter - part of the Time Odyssey series
- The First Born, 1928 film written, directed by and starring Miles Mander
- First Born (TV series), a British TV show
- First Born (Eyedea & Abilities album), 2001
- First Born (The Plot in You album), 2011
- Firstborn (digital agency), an independently owned digital creative agency headquartered in New York City
- First (disambiguation)
- Born (disambiguation)
- Dawodu (disambiguation), a Nigerian surname meaning "first-born son"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.