|Type||Public BSE: 532809
|Industry||Business Process Management|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Key people||Sanjiv Goenka
(CEO & MD)
|Services||Business Process Outsourcing, Knowledge Process Outsourcing|
|Revenue||661.72 crore (US$110 million) (2009-10)|
|Net income||67.33 crore (US$11 million) (2009-10)|
Firstsource (NSE: FSL, BSE: 532809) is a provider of Business Process Outsourcing services headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Firstsource provides customized business process management to customers in the Banking & Financial Services, customer services, Telecom & Media and Healthcare sectors. Firstsource is ranked #11 in IT companies and overall ranked # 365 in India in Fortune India 500 list in 2011. Its clients include Fortune 500 Financial Services, Telecommunications and Healthcare companies. Firstsource has operations in India, US, Ireland, UK, and Philippines. It was formerly ICICI OneSource. It is now an RPG group company, as its taken over by Sanjiv Goenka.
Firstsource is listed among "25 Best Employers in India 2011" as per Outlook Business - Aon Hewitt study 2011. Employees in the organization have developed their management skills, working within organization and were involved in building Firstsource into the independent commercial enterprise that exists today.
In India it operates from Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Hubli, Trichy, Cochin, Vijayawada, Indore, Siliguri, Bhubaneshwar, Jalandhar Bhopal and Patna . The operations in India are Finance and Accounting, Customer Services, Telecom & Media and Healthcare business.
Space One,1 Beadon Road,London W6 0EAm
1661 Lyndon Farm Court,Louisville, Kentucky 40223
Alexandra House, The Sweepstakes, Ballsbridge
- Business process outsourcing
- Fortune India 500
- Call Centers
- Offshore outsourcing
- List of major IT consulting firms
- "BSE Plus". Bseindia.com. Retrieved 2010-09-28.
- "Fortune India 500 complete list". Fortune Indis. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- "ICICI One source Transformation". Firstsource. 2010-04-22. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- "ICICI, Temasek revive Firstsource stake sale: sources". The Wall Street Journal. 2009-11-09. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- "FISO.BO". Reuters. 2010-04-24. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- "FSOL@IN". Bloomberg. 2010-04-24. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- "Firstsource FY10 PAT up 343% at Rs 136.1 cr". Press Trust of India / Mumbai. 2010-04-30. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- "HUL, Bharti Airtel, NTPC among 25 best employers: Hewitt". financialexpress. 2011-05-06. Retrieved 2011-05-20.
- "National Stock Exchange of India". NSEI. 2010-04-22. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- "Firstsource announces change in leadership". Business Standard. 2010-04-08. Retrieved 2010-04-21.
- "Moneycontrol". Moneycontrol. 2010-04-21. Retrieved 2010-04-21.
- "ICICI To Cut Stake in 3i Infotech, Firstsource: sources". VC Circle. 2009-03-22. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- "Firstsource Corporate Profile". Firstsource. 2010-04-22. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- "Firstsource CEO Ananda Mukerji quits". CIOL. 2010-04-08. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- Firstsource's website
- NASSCOM (National Association of Software & Service Companies)
- Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Department of Information Technology, India