||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (April 2013)|
|Birth name||Stefan Kozalla|
|Origin||Flensburg, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany|
|Genres||Techno, Tech-house, Minimal techno|
|Occupation(s)||Music producer, DJ|
|Associated acts||International Pony, Adolf Noise, Monaco Schranze, Fischmob|
|Website||DJ Koze website|
Stefan Kozalla, better known as DJ Koze, is a German DJ and music producer. Born in Flensburg, Schleswig-Holstein, he first became known in the Hamburg music scene. Kozalla competed in his first mixing competition in 1988 at the age of sixteen. He was part of German hip-hop act Fischmob in the 1990s, while also recording under the name Adolf Noise. He began recording under the DJ Koze moniker in the 2000s, releasing music through the German electronic label Kompakt. He recorded three full-length albums during that decade, as well as numerous singles and remixes. He started his own recording label, Pampa, in 2010, and released his latest full-length recording, Amygdala in 2013, which reached #61 in the German Albums Chart.
- Kosi Comes Around (2005)
- Amygdala (2013)
- Reincarnations: The Remix Chapter 2009-2014 (2014)
- Andy Kellman. "Reincarnations: The Remix Chapter 2009-2014 - DJ Koze - Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards". AllMusic. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "The alphabet according to DJ Koze". Electronic Beats Magazine. April 24, 2013. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- Cadenbach, Christoph (March 10, 2010). "Technolabel Pampa Records: Wo Koze die Vögel fliegen lässt". Der Spiegel. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- Kellman, Andy. "DJ Koze". Biography. AllMusic. Retrieved 27 May 2013.