Fish out of water
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fish-out-of-water)
|Look up fish out of water in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fish out of water is an idiom used to refer to a person who is in unfamiliar, and often uncomfortable, surroundings.
It may also refer to:
- A Fish out of Water (book), a 1961 children's book by Helen Palmer Geisel
- A Fish in the Water, the memoir of Peruvian writer Mario Vargas Llosa, originally published as El pez en el agua in 1993
- Fish out of Water, a character in the 2005 film Chicken Little
- Fish Out of Water (film), a 2009 documentary film directed by Ky Dickens
- Fish out of Water (game), a swimming pool game
- Fish Out of Water (Chris Squire album), 1975
- Fish Out of Water (Charles Lloyd album), 1990
- "Fish Out of Water", a song by Tears for Fears from their 1993 album Elemental
- "Fish Out of Water" (song), a 2000 song by One Minute Silence
- "Fish Out of Water", a song by OPM on the 2000 album Menace to Sobriety
- "Fish Out Of Water", a song by Mudvayne from The New Game
- Fish Outta Water, the 2009 debut album of Chali 2na
- "Fish Out of Water", a 2011 episode of Fish Hooks
- "A Fish out of Water" (Family Guy), a 2001 episode of the American animated television series Family Guy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fish out of water.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.