From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fishbowl or fishbowls in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fishbowl is a container for fish
Fishbowl may also refer to:
- "My Fishbowl", an episode of the television show Scrubs
- Amazon Fishbowl, a talk show on Amazon.com hosted by comedian Bill Maher
- "Fishbowl", a song on the album Mythologies, by artist Rhett Miller
- "Fishbowl", a song on the album Very Proud of Ya, by the band AFI
- Operation Fishbowl, a series of high altitude nuclear explosion tests conducted by the United States as part of Operation Dominic I and II
- Fishbowl (software), a Facebook application developed by Microsoft
- Fishbowl (secure phone) a secure Android phone develop by the U.S. National Security Agency
- Fishbowl Inventory, an Orem, Utah based software company
- The GM New Look bus, a common model of transit bus
- Shaw Park in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Del Rio, Florida, a community in the United States
- The "Pesciara" of Monte Bolca, a site famous for fish fossils near Verona, Italy
- Apollo/Skylab A7L space suit's "fishbowl helmet"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fishbowl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.