|The University of British Columbia Fisheries Centre|
|Location||Vancouver, Kelowna & Great Northern Way Campus, British Columbia, Canada|
|Campus||Urban, 402 ha (4 km²)|
The Fisheries Centre, located at the University of British Columbia, promotes multidisciplinary study of aquatic ecosystems and broad-based collaboration with maritime communities, government, NGOs and other partners. The Fisheries Centre is the focal point for development of the widely used Ecopath with Ecosim approach and software.
Aquatic Ecosystems Research Laboratory (AERL)
2202 Main Mall
The University of British Columbia
Canada V6T 1Z4
- "Corporate Director and Community Volunteer Elected UBC Chancellor; New Board Members Named" (Press release). University of British Columbia. 2008-04-14. Retrieved 2008-04-16.
- 2006-2007 Report Fisheries Centre.
- Fisheries Centre UBC
- Sea Around Us Project
- Fisheries Economics Research Unit
- Policy and Ecosystem Restoration in Fisheries
- Project Seahorse
- Marine Mammal Research Unit
- Aboriginal Fisheries
- Quantitative Modeling Group
|This Canadian university, college, or tertiary institution-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|