Fishing and Hunting Club
|Fishing and Hunting Club (Sports for All)|
|Starring||Bill Slater (host)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original run||October 7, 1949 – March 31, 1950|
Fishing and Hunting Club was a short lived DuMont Television Network program aired on Fridays at 9pm ET from October 7, 1949 to March 31, 1950. At one point the name of the show changed to Sports for All. The 30-minute program was hosted by Bill Slater. In the program, panelists answered questions about fishing and hunting. Little else is known about the program.
Only one or two episodes are held in the J. Fred MacDonald collection at the Library of Congress.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- 1949-50 United States network television schedule
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1
|This article about a television game show produced in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|