|Elevation||4,466 ft (1,361 m)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||777090|
Fishtail is a small unincorporated community in Stillwater County, Montana, United States. It is located on the West Rosebud River. Well known locations include the Cowboy Bar, Potter's Rock Shop and Coffee House, and the Fishtail General Store, founded in 1900. Its post office  has a zip code of 59028.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Beehive". Geographic Names Information System. U.S. Geological Survey.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Fishtail, Montana
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Fishtail MT post office
|This Montana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|