From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fitna or sedition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fitna may refer to:
- Fitna (word), an Koranic Arabic word, meaning "sedition"
- Fitna (film), a 2008 short film by Geert Wilders
- The First Fitna (656–661 CE) the first Islamic civil war between Ali and the Umayyads (and Aisha)
- The Second Fitna (c. 680/683–c. 685/692 CE), the second Islamic civil war between the Umayyads and Ibn al-Zubayr
- The Third Fitna (744–750/752 CE), including the Umayyad civil wars and the Abbasid Revolution
- The Fourth Fitna (809–827 CE), including the Abbasid civil wars and other regional conflicts
- The Fitna of al-Andalus (1009–1031 CE), in the Caliphate of Cordoba
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.