From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Five Elements)
Five elements may refer to:
- Wu Xing, the five elements in Chinese philosophy
- Five elements (Japanese philosophy)
- Mahābhūta, the five elements in Hinduism
- Pancha Tattva (Vaishnavism)
- Classical elements
- Fifth Element (disambiguation)
- Four elements (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Five elements.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.